Prices from £15 pp
Minimum 20 people
Not just Average Joe's can suceed!
This activity is plenty of fun but it’s not for the faint-hearted who can’t handle a few little bruises! This is for those of you looking for competitive Manchester stag do ideas that really sock it to the other side or a more hardcore stag do activity.
Yes, we are talking about dodgeball. This one isn’t likely to be put on any school curriculum anytime soon, but that’s what makes it so unique and fun. There are only 5 rules to make it much more fun…dodge, dip, duck, dive and dodge.
So if you are up for the challenge, here is what awaits you on this 2 hour session of dodgeball in Manchester:
- A brief explanation of the rules (as if you needed them – though actually, there is a little more to it than the 5 Ds)
- Practice matches
- Fun variations on the dodgeball rules
- A final gauntlet run for the stag
Our friendly instructors are a little less fierce than Patches (though we are sure a military approach could be taken on request, simply sans wrenches). It’s just your fellow competitors you need to be scared of…!
Here’s the additional info you may need:
- The dodgeball site is situated just 1.5 miles outside of Manchester city centre and it’s really well placed just off a busy bus route. So no worrying about trekking out to some obscure part of the city.
- You may bruise a little (yes, it’s a little obvious but we thought we should warn you). Nothing that a little bit of arnica cream can’t fix and if you’re as good as you hope, then it’s the other side getting them, not you!
- There are changing rooms and showering facilities on site.
- Sports clothing and trainers are recommended – after all you want the best chance of winning don’t you?!
So if you are looking for a slightly off the wall Manchester stag do idea or you think the stag could get down and dirty with the best of them, then make sure to book dodgeball.
And we’re not just restricted to stag dos – if you’re planning a birthday get-together or a work team challenge then we are more than happy to help.