Prices from £45 pp
Minimum 5 people
Indoor skydiving – longer rush time and less risk!
Do you thrive on “the buzz” and are stuck for unique ideas about what activities to do on your stag party in Manchester? For an adrenaline rush that is guaranteed to put a smile on everyone’s faces then indoor skydiving is the way to go. And we’re not just talking about the g-force grin either – they don’t call this place The Smile Factory for nothing…
Indoor skydiving not only offers all of the thrills of the traditional kind, it offers more. Did you know with indoor skydiving you get up to six times the flight time of an outdoor skydiving jump? No, we didn’t either. And if that’s not pretty amazing, factor in that it costs around a sixth of the price and is a hell of a lot less risky and you’d be mad not to try it on your stag party!
Here’s what to expect from your indoor skydive:
- Arrival, sign in and 20 minute briefing from a qualified instructor (with accompanying video), to ensure you get the most out of your experience.
- Latest gear provided (helmet, goggles, suit and earplugs) for your safety and enjoyment.
- 2 or 4 minute flight time in the tunnel with an instructor – flight time dependent on time purchased* but even the 2 minute session equates to 3 normal tandem jumps of flight time
- DVD for the groom as a memento of your session.
- Photos of each stag’s individual flight time available to purchase afterwards at additional cost. Minimum of 5 people required per booking.
* Flight time is dependent on how much time you have purchased – the price quoted here is for 2 minutes but let us know if you want 4 minutes and we can re-quote for that.
If you'd like more information about skydiving then give us a call on 07970 047821 or drop us a line to firstname.lastname@example.org