Hen Party Themes: Love Theme
Posted in Hen Party Ideas & Advice by Kimberly Low on 11/02/2016
Well, since February is the month of romance, why not consider throwing your best friend/sister aka bride-to-be a love-themed hen’s party?
www.canstockphoto.co.ukHere, we have some tips for you to pull off a fun and memorable Valentine’s Day inspired hen party:
Party decorations1. Get heart-shaped balloons and have all the bridesmaids write a message on each balloon with a marker pen. Blow them up, and voila….personalised heart-shaped balloons.
2. Fresh flowers. Lots and lots of fresh flowers in the colour scheme you have decided will give your party a feminine and sophisticated touch.
3. Print out pictures of the bride and bridesmaids and frame them up for decorations at the party.
On party games1. Create a Wedding Gown. With toilet paper rolls! This is a fun game that will create great photo opportunities. May the best gown wins.
2. Banned words. Choose a list of words that are not allowed to be spoken throughout the party. If spoken, the penalty can be anything from downing a shot to paying a fine.
3. The Cherry Game. Place a bowl in front of each person filled with whipped cream and 5 cherries. Whoever manages to finish all the cherries in her bowl wins.
Party accessories1. Make sure everybody knows who the bride-to-be is. Get a mock veil and sash for her but if they are not her style, you could consider a sparkly crown, a designer hat from a fashion-forward milliner or even a romantically decorated “L” Plate.
2. Give out goodie bags or shall we like to call them, “love kits” for all the girls. You’d be surprised how a bottle of mineral water, a couple of travel size skincare such as lip balm and moisturiser, a packet of mints, some wet-wipes and a thank you note in a party bag can make such a thoughtful gift.
3. Print personalised t-shirts for the bride and all the bridesmaids. Everyone will be thrilled to have a souvenir to keep from the party.
Lastly, if you’re not feeling super confident, you can always rely on the professionals to help you out. Here’s to a brilliant love-themed hen party!