The Internet's 10 Most Googled Hen Parties
by Kimberly Low on 17/03/2016
Well, lucky you! We have just made things a lot easier for you.
Here are ten of the most searched for hen party ideas on Google and we hope you will manage to get inspired on how to throw an awesome hen do.
10. A night at Tiger Tiger nightclubIf there’s anything that would sure to please, it would be a night of partying at Tiger Tiger. Located in Manchester’s Printworks complex, Tiger Tiger has six differently themed bars housed across four floors with music styles that will guarantee that suit everyone in your party. The best thing about Tiger Tiger is that they offer a very good VIP booth package that includes booth seating, free entries, Q jump passes, decorations for your booth, round of shots, and spirits.
9. Fascinator MakingIs your bride-to-be a helpless Pinterest fiend with a knack for DIYs? Well, this would make the perfect hen party for her – headpiece making! Not just any dull hat, but we are talking about fascinators. Who knows someone might just turn out to be a very talented milliner.
8. Cupcake DecoratingBring out the creative baker in you! The best thing about cupcake decorating for a hen party is that you can all share the calories after.
7. Roller DiscoWe can’t think of anything more fun than a night of roller skating at the disco with your girlfriends. Besides a good workout, you girls could ramp it up by turning it in to an outlandish 70s theme party too. Cue neon coloured leg warmers, leotards, and hot pants.
6. Wine TastingThis is the perfect activity if you’re looking to hang out with the girls, sipping vino and feeling posh. Besides learning and tasting wines, Bakerie in Manchester also offers their famous freshly baked breads to nibble on while you bask in the sophisticated atmosphere.
5. Chocolate makingDo you all have a weakness for desserts? Well, who doesn’t right? If you’ve got a sweet tooth, then a chocolate making party might just be the most ideal hen party for you. With a “bean to bar” concept, you will be learning far more than just the basics of chocolate making. From tempering to flavouring to shaping, you will find a brand new appreciation for these foods of heaven. The best thing about this party? You get to eat your own creations at the end.
4. Themed Dance Classes including burlesque, dirty dancing and pole dancingFancy moving like Catherine Zeta Jones in Chicago? Go work those hips with your girls in a themed dance class. You will be taught by instructors with over a decade of professional dancing experience and at the end of your lesson, everybody will receive a certificate and the bride gets to take a bottle of bubbly home.
3. Afternoon TeaA girly afternoon tea is a fantastic way to celebrate a hen party. It’s chic, luxurious, sophisticated and grown-up, a sure hit with all the ladies. Best of all, everybody including the bride-to-be can indulge on teatime treats and bubblies without having to worry about piling on empty calories just before the wedding, obviously a better alternative to greasy after-hours kebabs and beers.
2. Murder MysteryMurder Mystery game is fast becoming one of the most popular ideas for a hen party! Not surprising really as it’s unique, fun, and it definitely keeps the conversations going. There are two ways to go about with a hen party murder mystery; you could either be the game players yourselves or opt to be on the side-line watching professional actors solve the mystery.
1. Life DrawingAnd the most popular search of all, life drawing! What is it you wonder? A great alternative to the traditional male stripper, basically life drawing involves 90 minutes of sketching a stark naked male model while you attempt to keep a straight face. Don’t worry if you’re not good at art as the activity begins with some basics on drawing the human form. Besides, getting the proportions wrong is part of the fun.
So there you have it, the 10 most searched hen party ideas on Google. We hope you are now all pumped up to throw the best hen do a bride has ever seen!