The Perfect Spa Weekend
by Kimberly Low on 20/10/2016
As the Maid of Honour, you’ve been tasked with organising an intimate and memorable hen weekend for a demure bride-to-be.
After much thinking, a spa staycation sounds like the perfect low-key party for her. However, just taking her to the city’s spa centre and calling it a day seems edging a little close to being a cop-out so the question on your mind is, “How exactly do I pull this off? How do I make a relaxing weekend still fun and memorable?”
Read on as we’re here to guide you on how to host an incredible spa weekend for your girl:
1. Book the perfect accommodation.You probably already know this, but just in case you don’t, the most important thing for your luxurious spa party is the venue. Make sure you get an apartment that can fit everybody comfortably as well as enough space for the spa treatments to take place. You can find incredibly nice apartments here.
2. Bring matching towels or bathrobes.What a wonderful way to commemorate the hen party. You can have personalised bathrobes, towels or dressing gowns ordered online and delivered right to your doorstep. Some of the websites also allow you to upload your own designs, helping you to keep to your party theme. We love it!
3. Arrange for a lovely room service.What could be better than a weekend of luxurious pampering? Well, a luxurious spread of tasty treats of course! You can find many caterers who will be happy to set up a table of delicious food at the apartment. All you have to do is decide to have healthy treats or naughty treats; we’d probably go for the latter.
4. Decorate the space.Go big or go home! Since you’re having a party, make sure it looks like one. Populate the apartment with balloons, streamers, buntings and hen party props.
5. Get a butler in the buff.It is a hen party after all, so don’t skim on the naked buttocks. The hunky butler in the buff is also a good help with greeting your guests, topping up your drinks and being the best photo prop ever.
6. Treatments without leaving the apartment.Enjoy various treatments provided by professionals without having to leave your comfortable apartment. From massages to manicures to brow shaping, there are so many spa & pampering packages to suit various budgets and needs available.
7. Slumber party hen games (decorate couple pillow cases, make tutu skirts, quizzes etc)It wouldn’t be a proper hen party without a few hen games thrown in. Since the hens are staying together for a couple of nights, why not play some slumber party games? From decorating couple pillow cases to crafting no-sew tutu skirts to answering naughty quizzes, the group activities are endless!
There, 7 tips on how to throw a lovely spa weekend for your bride-to-be. All the best!!