Why not take some advice from the Manchester party experts and let us point you in the right direction with our fun flowchart for stag parties?
– On average, most stag parties tend to spend around £140 – £180pp, which covers a 2 night stay and one to two activities. You may want to make this stag party in Manchester an unforgettable one, but if it the whole weekend adds up to pushing £200pp the guys may drop like flies.
– On that point, get quotes and further info for two to three different budgets – believe us, you’ll soon be asked what would happen if the budget increased or decreased. Why not do it all at once and save time?!
– You may think you have all the time in the world to arrange this weekend. But who do you think wins when it comes to snapping up the best accommodation in Manchester – stag parties or hen parties?! For the best options and prices, we advise stags to book around 3 to 6 months out. (If the footy’s on, you need to move especially fast!)
– Activities can always be booked further down the line – so if, for example, you’re torn over what to do on your stag night in Manchester, we’d recommend you book the accommodation so you’ve got somewhere to stay. (We can always help advise best on the phone too!)
– If you’ve got a budget in mind, then let us know. We can usually come up with great suggestions for an awesome stag weekend with a few tweaks!